We understand that domestic abuse can have a devastating effect on the lives of individuals and their families.
We provide two support services for men, women and children who need advice and protection from domestic abuse:
Our services enable clients to make informed choices about their safety, health, housing and other identified outcome needs.
Our support is innovative, flexible and person-centred for men, women and children who need advice and protection from domestic abuse. We work with those affected by abuse and others involved in their support to ensure we promote maximum choice and control while ensuring safety and security.
We can provide:
- Support to safely move into local or nationally-based refuges
- One-to-one emotional and practical support for men, women and children
- Linking children into education and activities
- Safety planning
- Group work
- Links to the community, training and activities
- Connections to legal and benefits advice
- Refuge accommodation
- Support through the criminal justice system
- Support delivered irrespective of whether someone wants to stay in the relationship or not.
For further information:
- Please visit our Personalisation page or read more about our domestic abuse services by clicking on the links and thumbnails below.
|Plymouth (PDF 423KB)||Torbay (PDF 500KB)|
Temporary phone number for TDAS and PDAS
Our phones will be unavailable from 6am on Saturday 1st October until 7am Monday 3rd October. Please use the following numbers to contact TDAS and PDAS:
TDAS: 07543 078 576
PDAS: 07436 261 245
Domestic abuse image
We offer a range of services for people affected by domestic abuse, including refuge and outreach support.