Information for Commissioners
As a national provider for CQC and non CQC regulated services, we specialise in mental health, homelessness, learning disability, physical disability, acquired brain injury and young people services.
Supporting people to thrive and achieve their aspirations runs through all that we do and we take pride in continuously working towards positive outcomes for our clients.
What we offer:
- Specialist support provided by highly trained staff who are continuously refreshing and developing their skills
- Support for low, medium and high levels of ‘need’
- All of our services are personalised and targeted to meet the needs of individual clients as well as demonstrating impressive outcomes for all
- Specialist knowledge of housing related care and support along with floating support services
- Integrated approach to tailored care and support – working closely with colleagues in the health, care, social care and housing environments
- Referring agencies and statutory referrals all welcome
- Promote measurable wellbeing throughout all person centred care plans with client focussed outcomes at the core of our delivery models
- Preventative approach to care and support with tangible outcomes
SSL - For Commissioners - RH image
We encourage our young adults to be independent and develop life skills