Our staff provide our clients with high-quality support and access to housing services that places them at the centre of any planning and decision making, enabling them to have control over their lives.
Our staff are recruited, supported and trained to:
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Focus on people’s potential and strengths
- Value each person as a unique individual
- Accept people for who they are and what they have achieved
- Listen non-judgementally to people’s experiences
- Be genuinely concerned for the person’s wellbeing
- Be creative and innovative when supporting someone to realise their potential.
We support individuals to:
- Become more independent
- Maximise the choice and control they have over their lives
- Maintain and increase their dignity and self-respect
- Play an active role within their communities
- Build friendships and networks within these communities
- Enjoy opportunities to learn, and grow to realise their potential
- Gain the safety and security they need to reach that future.