Types of support
We support people to lead happy and healthy lives. We work together with people to help them make the changes they want for a better life.
- Flexible, person-centred practical and emotional support – often in conjunction with other local services
- Help so that people can build their confidence and independence
- Experienced and professional staff who are well trained and supported to provide an excellent service
- A commitment to ensuring our clients have increased choice and control over their lives.
We believe all people have the potential to find their own solutions given the right support. Our supported living staff work alongside individuals to help them take control, overcome challenges and fulfil their aspirations.
We tailor our services to suit each person. Our current services include:
For further information:
- Sanctuary also provides all types of assistive technology to support people of different ages and abilities to feel confident to live alone, please visit www.sanctuary365.co.uk for more details.
Types of support image
Each client is supported by an experienced staff member who works with them focusing on their strengths, abilities and dreams for the future.