We offer comprehensive mental health rehabilitation and support, from forensic mental health services to those for people with mild or moderate mental health needs.
Through self-development and tailored support, we help adults aged 18 or over to manage their mental health, improve their self-confidence and emotional well-being.
All care and support is tailored to each person’s individual needs, through a structured care and support plan which uses the Mental Health Recovery Star model.
At our short-term supported accommodation schemes, for people who have a lower level needs, the support available may include:
- Maintaining a tenancy and dealing with correspondence
- Managing finances, including budgeting and benefits
- Daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Building confidence, resilience and self-esteem
- Socialising and community involvement
- Accessing education, training and employment
We also offer housing management services for residents who only require limited support to help maintain their tenancy.
People who have higher-level or more complex needs may receive long-term intensive care and support in our registered care and registered nursing homes, including:
- Managing personal care and medication
- Managing nutrition and hydration needs
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour and good communication
- Building positive relationships
- Developing hobbies and interests
We also offer move-on services to support residents as they progress their ability to maintain their own independent accommodation, as well as provide floating support services where people are supported within their community.
To find a Supported Living scheme in your area, view our Service listings and locations. For more information about the services we offer, visit our Personalisation page or read our Supported Living Life Stories.
People with mental health needs image
We work with our clients to help them focus on what their recovery means to them.