Here at Sanctuary Supported Living and Sanctuary Retirement Living, we take your data privacy seriously.
When you fill in a form on our website, complete an application form, send us an email, give us a call or live in one of our services, we gather your data to make sure we're giving you the best possible service and the right and appropriate support.
Our privacy statements tell you why we collect, what we do with, how we store and share your data.
We collect different sets of data at different stages of your relationship with us and that means that we have a privacy statement for each stage. Read our privacy statements to find out more:
- When you get in touch with us via telephone or a webform
- Applying for / living in a Supported Housing scheme
- Applying for / living in an Agency-managed scheme
- Applying for / living in a scheme where we provide Housing Management only
- Applying for / living in our Retirement Living properties
- Receiving care or floating support in our Retirement Living properties
- Getting involved in evaluating the services we provide