On this page
Weston Foyer has 34 one-bedroom flats. We provide support for vulnerable and homeless young people, aged 16 to 25, with low to medium level support needs.
Residents are encouraged to develop their skills and live as independently as possible.
- Staff on-site during office hours, with an overnight concierge service
- Short-term supported housing for up to two years
- Communal lounge, activity room, computer room and laundry room
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Weston Foyer, applicants must:
- Be aged 16 to 25
- Be vulnerable, homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Have low to medium level support needs
- Require a minimum of two hours support per week