Why work for us?
If you care about making a difference and want to work for a company which invests in its staff, why not consider working for us?
Sanctuary Supported Living is a flexible employer and we have a range of competitive benefits which set us apart from the rest:
- We pay an annual salary or an hourly rate, depending on the role. Working for us, you’ll be told upfront what you’re going to earn so you can make plans for your future.
- We are flexible to our employees’ needs. If your children are in school, you may want to do certain hours that work around their needs, or you may be looking for your first full-time job and want to know exactly how many hours you’ll do each week. We offer a wide range of choices and work with you to make sure you’re happy with your contracted hours.
- We pay expenses for using your own car to travel for work at 35p per mile, which is designed to cover fuel as well as wear and tear on your vehicle when use of your car for work is essential.
- We give you a free uniform and you can claim back through HMRC the cost of laundering it.
- We give all of our staff free training to ensure that you can give the best possible service to our clients.
- We have an attractive bonus scheme, paid out based on the quality of your work.
- We offer a pension scheme and will match your contributions up to 7% so you can build up that retirement nest egg.
- If you work for us, we’ll make sure we pay for all the checks you need to do your job, such as Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (formerly known as CRB checks).
- All staff have one-to-one meetings regularly with a manager and an annual appraisal. Through these meetings, we explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training and development you need.
- We are proud to have been accredited as an Investor in People, which demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
- We are part of Sanctuary Group, one of the largest providers of housing and care in the UK.
For further information:
- If you have any questions or feedback on your interview experience, please call 0845 543 6377. The line is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Find out more about working with Sanctuary Supported Living by reading our latest case studies.
Group - Why work for us RH image
We think that the people who work for us do an excellent job. Without their commitment, we could not be as successful as we are.