On this page
Haverhill Homeless Supported Housing has two services in Haverhill, including nine bedrooms and four one-bedroom flats at The Limes, and nine bedrooms and a studio flat at Heazeworth House.
We provide support for adults aged 18 or over, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Staff on-site various hours to suit residents’ needs, including overnight
- Short-term move-on service for up to 18 months
- Communal lounge, kitchen and garden
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Haverhill Homeless Supported Housing, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Be referred by Suffolk County Council for housing related support
- Require low to medium support and be assessed as low-risk