Plymouth Domestic Abuse Services (PDAS)
Plymouth Domestic Abuse Services provide support for men, women and children who need advice and protection from domestic abuse.
We offer a wide range of help including a refuge and one-to-one support and confidential advice.
- Plymouth Domestic Abuse Services can be reached on: 01752 252 033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number for Plymouth refuge is: 01752 562 286
In addition, in a non-emergency, you can contact the police by calling 101. Remember - if you are in immediate danger, contact 999.
How we can support you
The Plymouth Domestic Abuse Services offer a wide range of advice and support, including:
- One-to-one emotional and practical support for men, women and children
- Co-ordination of safe transfers into local or nationally-based refuges
- Linking children into education and activities
- Safety planning
- Connections to legal and benefits advice
- Referrals to external agencies for counselling
- Purpose built refuge accommodation
- Support through the criminal justice system
- Floating support
- Advice on housing options.
For further information:
PDAS Opening Hours
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 8pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 12.30pm (on the first Saturday of the month)