On this page
Thurrock Teenage Parents Supported Housing has 9 bedrooms, 7 one-bedroom flats and 2 two-bedroom flats, spread across 4 shared houses.
We provide support for single young people aged 16 to 25, who are pregnant, or have a child or children. We encourage young parents to develop their skills, increase their self-confidence and live as independently as possible.
- Staff on-site during the day
- Short-term supported housing for up to two years
- Communal facilities including a lounge, kitchen and garden
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Thurrock Teenage Parents Supported Housing, applicants must:
- Be single and aged 16 to 25
- Be pregnant, or have a child or children
- Clients must have a five-year connection to the borough