On this page
Set in Berwick Hills, Bransby Court has 13 self-contained one-bedroom flats spread over three floors of the building. We provide support for adults aged 18 and over, with a range of mental health needs.
- Staff on-site various hours to suit clients’ needs
- Short-term supported housing for up to two years
- Security features including CCTV and secure door access
- Communal facilities including a garden
Inspected and rated by the CQC
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the national independent regulator of all health and social care services in England.
They inspect and monitor care homes, nursing homes and supported housing where personal care is provided and produce reports about them, to help you find a service that suits you.
Care and support
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Bransby Court, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have a mental health need and require support
How do I apply?
To apply directly, please complete the enquiry form below and ask for an application form. We also accept referrals from Middlesbrough Council’s Community Mental Health Team.
All support needs will be assessed before an application is accepted.