On this page
Located in Brighton city centre, at Brighton and Hove Foyer, we provide support for 50 young people aged 16 to 25, encouraging them to develop their skills and live as independently as possible.
- Staff on-site 24 hours a day, including overnight concierge service
- Short-term supported housing for up to two years
- Communal training kitchen, activity room, computer room and garden
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Brighton and Hove Foyer, applicants must:
- Be aged 16 to 25
- Pay the accommodation charges, either through eligibility for housing benefit or by other means (proof of income will be required at the referral stage)
- Engage with the support planning process and meet the terms of the licence agreement, including being supported to access education, training or employment
Please note that Brighton and Hove Foyer is not suitable accommodation for children under 16, and so we cannot accept referrals for people who have childcare responsibilities where the child would live with them. We are also unable to accept applications for young people who require a high level of supervision due to drug or alcohol misuse.
If you have any questions about the support services we provide, please contact us using the form below, or call 01273 242 700 during office hours.