On this page
Set three miles from the town centre of Bury St Edmunds, Hilltop House has 12 unfurnished one-bedroom flats.
We provide care and support for adults aged 18 and over, with a range of physical disabilities.
- Staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Long-term supported housing with care
- Integrated and mobile assistive technology
Inspected and rated by the CQC
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the national independent regulator of all health and social care services in England.
They inspect and monitor care homes, nursing homes and supported housing where personal care is provided and produce reports about them, to help you find a service that suits you.
Care and support
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Hilltop House, applicants must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Have a physical disability
- Require a minimum of 21 hours care per week