On this page
Avalon House has six one-bedroom apartments. We provide care and support for adults aged 18 to 65, with a range of learning disabilities and mental health needs, encouraging them to develop the skills needed to live as independently as possible.
- Staff on-site various hours to suit residents’ needs
- Short-term supported housing with care
- Communal lounge, kitchen and garden
Inspected and rated by the CQC
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the national independent regulator of all health and social care services in England.
They inspect and monitor care homes, nursing homes and supported housing where personal care is provided and produce reports about them, to help you find a service that suits you.
Residents at Avalon House receive CQC-registered care and support from Sanctuary Supported Living - Epworth House.
Care and support
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a place at Avalon House, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 to 65
- Have a learning disability or a mental health need
- Require a minimum of three hours care and/or support per week