On this page
East Kent Young People Supported Housing has schemes across Canterbury, Swale and Thanet.
We provide accommodation and support for young people aged 16 to 21, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, including children in care and care leavers.
- Staff on-site during office hours, with overnight concierge service in Canterbury
- Short-term supported housing for up to one year
- Communal kitchen, lounge, computer room and garden
To be eligible for a place at East Kent Young People Supported Housing, applicants must:
- 16 or 17 and be homeless or at risk of homelessness, or
- 16 or 17 and be a child in care, or
- 16 to 21 and be a care leaver
How do I apply?
We can only accept referrals from Kent County Council, either through the Total Placement Service (TPS), or via the social services team if the applicant is aged 16-17 and on a Child In Need plan.
For more information about the referral and application process, please contact the relevant team at Kent County Council or complete the enquiry form below.